It's not enough to fill yourself with the Holy Spirit (The Bible). You
have to fill others with it. If you run out of People filled with
Bible your church wont last. Your oil will run out. There are so many
ways to study today. You can listen to it all day long on mp3 and in
your car using Bluetooth. You have to meditate on it day and night. I
need to concentrate on the Bible and not on a girl. She may be the
most beautiful and irreplaceable thing in all creation but God (The
Bible) comes first.
Wildcards
According to Jesus a person "Born of the Spirit" is a wildcard. No one knows where he comes from or where he is going. I often feel my life has jumped the rails. Whatever my purpose in life is I must have gotten off track somewhere and I'm no longer anywhere near where I was supposed to be but then on the other hand maybe that's the whole point. Maybe Jumping the rails is a greater purpose than fulfilling your purpose in life. I base this on the verse: "The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit." John 3:8.
Comments
Post a Comment