Our Chronolical Footprint

I don't know if I've mentioned this but it it occurred to me that most things have a length.   Our bodies are not a mere point in space but they have height width and depth.   What if our footprint in time has a length.    It would mean that we exist in a time segment rather than a point in time.   We don't exist at all times but we exist within a range of times.   Maybe we exist a second in time.  perhaps we exist a microsecond in time.     Suppose we can focus on a time in the future or the past.    This would perhaps explain the phenomena of deja vu.   For some reason our focus is on the past and we re-experience the future a fraction of a second after it happened.
What if by continuing to focus on our earliest moment we can actually turn time backward.   We could essentally by continuing to do this travel back into an earlier point in our own lives similar to what Kitty Pride did in the groundbreaking marvel comic: "Days of Future Past".

I wonder if perhaps the act of meditation somehow increases your chronological footprint allowing you to see further into the future and further into the past.   Perhaps during the beginning of the night we create our own dream and at another part of the night we experience it.   Dreaming and meditation are a lot alike.  Many a time I experience a dreamlike state in which I see textures that move about as I move my eyes as if my eyes are open and I'm seeing a wall.   All I see is a texture.   Perhaps this is because no dream has been created.

Anyway I'm thinking that a time segment is something I haven't heard about.   Perhaps if a physicist were to take this idea maybe add some Mathematical equations in the mix perhaps we could create an experiment to possibly prove or disprove it and determine whether we exist at a single moving moment in time or a time segment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the Growing Seed, And the Mustard Seed

Weird Trick for Making Great Art.

Fish Tank Optics.